Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Camera and Reasons to Use It

I FINALLY got my new camera.  I've had birthday money set aside for a new camera for almost two months and yesterday I finally made the purchase.  I had the opportunity to really test it out today at Hope's Girl Scout Horseback Ride and our church's Field Day.  It was a long day, but lots of fun!

Getting on "Babe"

Made it!

The troop coming back up the trail.

Feeding the horses on the Hayride

Driving the Tractor

The Girls

Hope and Madelene on the slide at "Field Day"- EJ wanted NOTHING to do with it.

Driving the train

Climbing after snowcones (can you tell hers was blue?)

Face Painting

Face Painting done - Rainbows and butterflies and Mickey Mouse

EJ decided to try the slide with Hope - she loved it and did it over and over and over!

Finished the night with pizza in the back of the car!

I LOVE my new camera and LOVE my adorable subjects!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Which one did you end up getting?

Betty W said...

Now you have to do a post on which camera you got and why it´s so great. :)
Loved the pictures. The girls really are having a ball!

The Hooper Family said...

YES! What did you get????

Love the new blog template and the pics are ADORABLE!!!!