Monday, July 12, 2010

Cracking up the Cashier

Today when we were paying at Sprouts:

Hope is putting the bags into the cart and EJ, being ornery, reaches back from the front seat of the cart and tries to hit her.  She misses Hope, but hits her own arm on the cart and starts crying because she hurt herself.  Hope looks at her and says, "That's called Karma!"

The cashier, the bagger, as well as the lady in line behind us couldn't stop laughing.

My reaction was more of a cringe as I heard my own voice being projected from my 8 year-old!

4 comments:

Betty W said...

LOL! This is hilarious! :)

Heather Stephens said...

Oh my, too funny! I hear myself when Olivia talks more than I would like to admit! =)

Heather Stephens said...

PS - Love the new blog header. SO CUTE! =)

rachel said...

too funny! the girls are gorgeous!! so excited you guys are having a boy. tell harp i said hello.