Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Elitch's

Grandad and Gammie took us to Elitch's on Tuesday.  It wasn't too hot and everyone had a blast.  An amusement park doesn't hold quite the usual thrill and excitement when you're pregnant, but I loved watching all the kids have such a great time. 

Hope was, as always, adventuresome, and loved all the rides.  Rob and Leah took her and Jared on the "Mind Eraser", the roller coaster where your legs just hang.  Hope was just tall enough this year to ride it and officially declared it to be "awesome".   EJ was up for lots of rides too.  She's tall for her age, so she was able to do a lot of things that probably aren't really meant for two year olds, but she loved it!


Before bed EJ told me, "Mommy, when you get older you can ride the ferris wheel and the ride that gets you all wet too."  I guess she thought I was sitting out the rides because I just wasn't "big enough".  Truth is, I was TOO big for most of them!

1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun! One of Olivia's favorite phrases is... "When I get older, I can..." =) Cute that EJ reversed it and thought that YOU needed to be older! And, Hope is brave... Mind Eraser, I'm impressed! You have such darling girls!