Friday, July 9, 2010

Bieber Fever

We have some great friends that asked Hope and I to join them in their suite at the Justin Bieber concert.  Hope and I knew exactly ONE Justin Bieber song that had been sung by someone at her school talent show.  But when you have a chance to spend a night with great friends in a suite, you just can't pass it up!  Well,  Hope had a GREAT time at her first concert and only got a little upset that I wouldn't buy her a $40 Bieber shirt.  Sorry - i don't even spend that much on my shirts.  I loved watching her dance and sing along!

Nonnie, Hope and Bailey with "Justin"
Hope and Chantelle
The countdown is on!
Can you tell I was tired!!
OMG!!!  It's Justin!!
The song that we knew:

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a good mommy!

Betty W said...

Bieber who? :=) (Yeah, I know I´m old....)

The Hooper Family said...

I agree...a great mommy. Knowing how much my 6th grade students are in LOVE with him, I wouldn't come close to any event he is playing. Too much tween screaming!!!