Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving Backward

Almost a year ago we started to transition EJ to a toddler bed, knowing that we would need the crib for Beck.  It was a pretty easy transition and she's been sleeping there ever since.  Until last week.  One night we went in to check on her before we went to bed and, to our surprise, found her in the crib.  Every night since then, she has slept in the crib, with all of her many "things".  I know we should probably try to break this habit, but she's been sleeping until 8:00 or 8:30 every morning and I don't want to mess up a good thing!


How does Beck fit in there, you ask?  No need to worry.  He's still sleeping in the pack and play in our room.  Yes, he's 8 months old.  No further comment.

2 comments:

Marisa @ getting Back To Basics said...

I found my way here from your mom's blog. You have a beautiful family and blog. I'm glad your hubby is well and that the outcome of his episode did not prove serious. A night in the ICU with a lived one is certainly a scary experience and seeing the sadness of those that did not have as good an outcome as you does make you appreciate the goodness in your life.

I like that both you and your mom are bloggers...I have a daughter who blogs as well...she's the one who got me started.

All the best, Marisa

Marisa @ getting Back To Basics said...

"loved" ...he,he...must remember to proof before hitting the publish button!