Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Better Late Than Never?

With the craziness that is our lives, I never posted to say Happy Birthday to my amazing husband.  We celebrated with a date night with friends - dinner at Outback (Brandon's favorite) and then a comedy club.  He knew we were getting to go to dinner sans kiddos, but I stealthily set up having T.Jay and Tennyson meet us there and then the plan for the comedy club where KB and Angi joined us.  He was very surprised - mission accomplished! :)

The pictures are from our celebration at home with the kids.  His only birthday request was chocolate cake with white frosting.  It wasn't fancy, but it was yummy!

So, Happy Birthday (a little late) to the best thing that has ever happened to me!  I love you, Brandon!


1 comment:

Betty W said...

Happy 35th! So young still... :)