Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break

I hate when I fall behind on my blog and I have to try to play "catch up" in one post. The further I fall behind, the more I dread logging on to complete that marathon post. But, I don't want to leave much out because I want to make sure I have all the memories recorded in my blog book once I finally get around to making a blog book. So, in a nutshell, here is how we spent Hope's Spring Break:


We spent some time at the park.



Hope did some "Backyard Biology"




We went to the library and got LOTS of books so we could spend some time reading.




We ate outside even when it was too cold.







We went swimming.





 
We went to the American Girl store.




EJ was done with the American Girl Store by the time we left.

 

We visited the Easter Bunny.





We dyed eggs.






By the weekend, it was time for soccer which I really need to take pictures of and Easter. On Easter we hunted for eggs, went to church, hunted for more eggs at Grandmom's, ate and ate and ate.

Great family picture, huh?  None of us were quite ready!


For more on Easter, check out Grandmom's Easter post.


 
Spring Break got cut one day short because we had to make up a snow day that we had the week before:


There. I'm caught up.

In baby news:
We plan on making a trip to ABQ this weekend that should determine whether or not we should hold on to all of our little pink things. So, I should have a new post by this time next week!

2 comments:

Betty W said...

Loved seeing the pics! You have the cutest little girls. Can´t wait to hear what your next one will be! :)

Jeanie said...

I didn't know you were for sure going to Albuquerque. I'm excited to find out what color to shop for.