Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Really?!?!?!?

So we made the easy drive down to Albuquerque over the weekend to visit Keith, Terry and the boys.  And to get a peek at the little peanut growing inside of me, hoping that he would give us a glimpse of what we should expect in September.  Yes, I did say he.  He was more than happy to let us know that he is a little boy.  That is the first shot that Terry got when she put the little ultrasound thingamajig on my belly.  There he was, in all his glory, flashing us on the big tv screen not that I would have had any clue, had she not pointed it out to me.  I was completely and totally expecting a girl, so it was definitely a shock to me.  I think when all you've ever grown is girls, it's hard to picture growing anything else! 
It was a really fun experience to find out with family.  Hope and EJ got to see too, although, EJ did not pay much attention.  She's been telling us from the beginning that it was a boy, so I guess she didn't need an ultrasound to confirm.  Terry gave us a BUNCH of pictures, but here a few of my favorites!

Full profile shot


Close Up Profile


Buttering up his biggest sis


3-D/4-D shot - Hes's got his hands up behind his head.  This one's crazy to me!

3 comments:

Marie said...

That is so neat! So excited for you!

The Hooper Family said...

So awesome!!!

Betty W said...

So exciting!! I´m so happy for you. I think he actually already looks like a boy on his profile shots. :)
And such a great 3 D shot. Perfect.

P.S.
To answer your question from my blog. Go here to find the chicken lasagna recipe:
http://glimpseintomidlife.blogspot.com/2010/02/chicken-lasagna.html