Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sesame Street LIVE


Last week I took EJ to see Sesame Street Live with her best friend, Raegan, and Raegan's mom and brother, Angie and Racyn. All morning long EJ kept saying, "I want to go see Elmo now". Both girls really loved the show. They stared in awe, they danced, and they clapped. About 10 minutes before the show ended EJ decided she had seen enough. She said, "I am done seeing Elmo now".
                                                                         Ready to go in
                                                                    STILL ready to go in, but Mommy keeps taking pictures!
                                                               Couldn't get them to look!
Yay!!!


1 comment:

Betty W said...

I don´t know much about SEsame Street, because my kids grew up on other shows here in P., but I notice that kids really like Elmo. EJ is totally cute and you can really tell how she´s enjoying herself.