Friday, January 15, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

In the backseat of the car the other day, EJ pulls off her sock and says:

" 'ook Mama, I got wingernails on my woot!" Look Mama, I got fingernails on my foot!

Then later the same day, she pulls the soy sauce out of the fridge, takes it over to the table, pulls her self up in the chair and says:

" Mama open dat peese.  Dat some wine."

Oh my!

And finally, this morning at breakfast I was talking to Hope about the fancy "interactive" white boards they have at their school.  I told her I didn't have anything like that when I went to school and she says:

"That's because you lived in the olden days.  We live in the newen days."

Ouch.

1 comment:

Betty W said...

LOL! Your kids sound precious! I bet they are missing their grandma right now.... :)
Love the new look on your blog.