Saturday, January 30, 2010

Creative Arts Fair

Hope’s school hosted their Creative Arts Fair last week. The kids got to do things like make instruments and paint with fish rubber, of course. They also did a little dance called “Hip Hop Rodeo":

Hope told me the night before that she "needed" cowboy boots and a bandana. Luckily Justin had some old cowboy boots that he had outgrown and I pulled a bandana from the dress-up bin. Obviously, they weren't as much of a "requirement" as Hope thought.

On a side note,
I tried to do this post in the Windows Live Writer that Lindsey blogged about. I think, in general it's going to be great I'll have to post again soon to really try it out but I couldn't get a video to upload on it without uploading it to YouTube first. So, I went back to the "old editor" on Blogger, because I still don't know how to upload video on the new one. My next post will feature Live Writer - stay tuned!

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Sorry I missed that. Funny that Hope can wear shows that Justin has outgrown....maybe you should check about some basketball shoes now that she is almost a pro.

Betty W said...

Can´t wait to hear about Live Writer.
Loved the video. Hope was doing really good, but I thought those boys in back where hilarious... :)

Betty W said...

Ok, I need to say, I did NOT know you had the same title as me. After reading your post, I really wanted see what Windows Live Writer was about, and did a test post. Then your mom commented that we had the same title! Sorry! :) In German there´s a saying that means something like this: Copying someone is the biggest compliment.
That´s me! :)

Betty W said...

haha, and now I just realized I posted this comment on the wrong post. It was meant for your "testing testing" post. DUH!