Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wonder Pets!

Yesterday we had our very own Wonder Pets Adventure! For those of you unfamiliar with Nick Jr., you can click here to get caught up.

As we were playing in the basement, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something moving in the window well. Upon further inspection we discovered it was a little baby bunny, hopping with all it's might. Apparently it had fallen into the window well, and was unable to get out.

Wonder Pets! WonderPets! We're on our way . . . to help the Baby Bunny and save the day!
Linny, Tuck, and Ming Ming to the rescue! The girls rushed outside to keep watch over the little guy the while I went to get the gardening gloves which are actually old baseball gloves.
I climbed down into the deep, dark window well as the bunny hopped around frantically. As the chaos ensued, EJ had a minor breakdown and began crying rather frantically. Hope used her big sister skills and calmly talked her out of hysterics. With my stellar speed and determination ha!, I grabbed that baby bunny with one hand, and used the other to climb out of the window well. We released the bunny outside of the fence and watched him hop away to freedom.



Being a super hero is tough work!

4 comments:

Marie said...

AND you took pictures!! Awesome job!

Jeanie said...

Wow! You made some mama bunny very happy.

Cortney said...

So which one are you...Linny, Tuck,or Ming Ming?

And now I have that stupid song in my head!!

The Hooper Family said...

Our gardening gloves are also batting gloves!!! Oh, and thanks for making me sing that song all day now. :)