Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sister's Club

For several days now Hope and Ellis have been making a little fort for their "Sister's Club". Really Hope is doing the "making", but Ellis will help by bringing over blankets and toys.


They even have a "secret handshake". Although it's not actually a secret Hope likes to tell everyone about it and it's not actually a handshake it's more of a head bonk. They say "kiwi" and bonk their foreheads together and then laugh hysterically. They started doing this before Ellis even turned one, I have no idea where it came from or why, but even when Ellis was really little, Hope could say "kiwi" and lean her head toward her and Ellis would lean forward and bonk Hope's head. Strange, I know. but it only became an official "secret handshake" when the club started earlier this week.
The Ofiicial "Handshake"
They play in there and they both have fun for a short time. It usually ends with Hope getting mad because Ellis keeps going in and out and breaking down the fort. Ellis always thinks it's hilarious, and Hope always says yells, "I'm never having a Sister's Club with you again, ELLIS! By the next day, they're both excited to start again. I guess that's how a "Sister's Club" should be!
Mischevious look EJ has, huh? I think she's ready to destroy!!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Tell them to let me know if the sisters club has a visitors day.

The Hooper Family said...

I love it!! My girls are the same way!