Saturday, February 20, 2010

Camera Slacker

You wouldn’t know it, since I’ve failed to take a camera with me, but Hope has been playing indoor soccer and basketball since January.  I finally remembered to take my camera to basketball today.  I’ll work on soccer next week.

This is Hope’s first time playing basketball.  We weren’t sure this was going to be her sport, based on what we’d seen when she’d just mess around with her cousins.  She really wanted to play, though, so we let her give it a shot.  She ended up playing great!  She’s a pretty good little shooter and defender and she’s definitely got a height advantage.  After her first game she was a little frustrated because she thought it was “confusing”, there were too many new rules.  By the fourth game now, she’s starting to get the game figured out and is doing really well!

Here are some pics of our little hoopster:

 

 IMG_7181   

IMG_7187

IMG_7186

 

 

 

 

    

 

IMG_7188

 

 

                                    

 

 

 

                                                                       

IMG_7198

 

IMG_7208

2 comments:

Betty W said...

Good job! Little Hope looks so grown up already.
I´m glad she´s enjoying herself. That´s the main thing.

Marie said...

GO Hope!! LOVE basketball season! Funny thing.. I know the lady in one the the pictures who is looking at her phone:)