Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm baaaaack . . .

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've posted! The reason? Things have been crazy busy around here. We've been having fun, but there's been a lot going on!!! Here are some happenings since my last post - deep breath my birthday, Hope's birthday she's 7!, 1st grade "Poetry for Parents", Mimi came to visit, school picnic, talent show, Aunt Jessi came to visit, Hope's swim party, Brandon's graduation party woo hoo!, last day of school, home search, Hope's 1st sleepover - all in the midst of our normal goings on! The last 12 days, in pictures:


Hope's Birthday

Brandon's Graduation Party Kath - I didn't get near enough pictures - if you have some, please send them my way! :)
Because of the long, long ceremony, Brandon decided not to "walk" for graduation, so we just threw a little party at Mom and Doc's house (even though I put the wrong address on the evite, people managed to find it) with beer and BBQ and, of course, cake!
Going through college in your thirties, with a family and a job, takes a lot of work and dedication. Brandon worked so hard and did so well. I am VERY proud of him for being an example to our girls of how important education is!

Mimi and Aunt Jessi, bike riding, poetry reading, sleepover.

Oh yeah, and we had some fun in the fountains:

I promise I won't wait so long to update next time so my post won't be so long!!