Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

I like to cook. I hate trying to decide what to cook, but I like to cook. As long as I have ample time to prepare and can do it without kids pulling at my legs because they need to be held, or need a cup of milk, or need me to play in the basement RIGHT THEN! That said, I'm not great at cooking. Good, but not great. Rarely am I too impressed with anything I make. Saturday, though, I impressed myself!! I made a steak and lobster Valentine's Day dinner for Brandon and I to enjoy all by ourselves! Since I'm not a big fan of red meat, I actually had lobster and lobster. It was delicious! I was even proud of my presentation, so I had to post pics:



We even had fondue . . .
And a little wine.
This week, back to chicken and burritos. And kids pulling at my legs.

No comments: