Monday, January 26, 2009

Bad Parenting?

One of the girls' favorite things to do together right now is this:
Hope loves pushing, EJ loves riding. Sometimes it gets a little crazy, and Hope goes "a little" too fast. But, it keeps them entertained. I mean, look how much fun she's having:

I can make dinner. Or clean the bathroom. Or (more likely) check my e-mail. Anything I need or want to do without anyone pulling on my leg to be held, or begging for a snack, or asking me to come buy something from her pretend store. Relative peace, for at least 10 - 15 minutes. I really enjoy that. Which may be why I choose to ignore this:
Does that make me a bad parent??

1 comment:

rachel said...

Your family is precious. We sure do miss you guys - boy how our lives have changed! I'll definitely be keeping up with your blog.