Sunday, August 5, 2012

Alive and Well

I'm afraid to look at the last time I posted because I know it's been FOREVER!  But, we are still alive and well, just insanely busy!!

Rather than a crazy, long, picture filled post, I'll post one picture and write one little sentence about each of the kiddos.  Then, hopefully, I'll get blogging again.  But I'm not making any promises!

 Hope

In May, Hope tunred 10 Holy cow, can she really be 10? and is as vivacious and entertaining as any 10 year old could be.  She continues to keep us on our toes with her attitude personality and her wise beyond her years sense of humor.  Her wittiness keeps us laughing and I feel like I learn something new from her everyday.  She's keeping so busy this summer with soccer, she made the top team in soccer try-outs and was VERY excited , camps, trips, and general busy-ness around the house.


EJ

My baby girl is 4 1/2.  She had a great first year of preschool at the same school her big sis went to and made many new friends.  At once, she can be the most ornery little person you can imagine, and the sweetest.  She has such a big, big heart and cares so much about others.  This summer she finally decided she was ready for swimming lessons, so we signed her up before she could change her mind, and she has LOVED every minute of it. Once she got past the fact that her teacher has "fur" in his armpits


Beck

 This little guy will be 2 in just over a month and that makes my heart soar and makes me teary, all at the same time.  I can't believe how quickly his "baby-ness" is fading, and I am holding on tight.  I'm not quite ready for him to be a big kid like his sisters.  He is alternately Daddy's Buddy and Mama's Boy, depending on his mood.  He wants to watch "balls" (SportsCenter) every morning with Daddy.  He still says a lot of things pretty unclearly, but he is such a mimic and is pretty good at getting his point across.  He is spoiled by his sisters.  While he loves all things "boy", like balls and trucks and dirt, he also gets plenty of practice at being a good dad when he plays babies with EJ. :)  His summer has consisted of lots and lots of time "side" (outside) - he's out in the backyard pretty much all the time.


Oops - I guess I wrote a little more than one sentence about each of them.  :)  Here's to getting back on the blogging bandwagon...

No comments: