Monday, October 4, 2010

2 Week Stats


Now that Beck is 3 weeks old, I'm finally finding the time to post about his 2 week appointment.  Here are the stats!
Weight: 8 pounds 2 ounces - up over a pound from his birth weight (50th %tile)
Length: 21 1/2 inches - 1/2 inch longer than at birth (75th %tile) - although I think this measurement is fairly arbitrary - they try to stretch them out and put a mark on the table at the head and at the heel and then measure.  Not real accurate, and I think I've even had kids "shrink" from one appointment to the next.
Head: 14 1/4in. (25th %ile) - he has a little peanut head! :)
Beck's wardrobe is further proof that he's growing - he is now in that "in between" stage of clothes sizes.  The newborn stuff is really too short for him and he still kind of swims in the 0-3 month stuff.  I also just bought size 1 diapers for the first time today.  They still seem too big for him, but the newborn ones just seemed a little snug. I can sympathize, I'm kind of in that "in between" stage as well!

We go back to the doctor next week for his 1 month check and his first shots. :(

No comments: