Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mini Babymoon

We're not going to get a chance to go on a vacation before the baby's born, but Brandon and I wanted a little time away - just the two of us - before life gets even more hectic. Really?  Is that possible? Ahh!  We settled for one night, just down the road, in Denver.  We stayed at a great little hotel called The Magnolia. 



We bypassed the free "cocktail hour" to go to a great dinner at Maggiano's.  But we took full advantage of the "cookie and milk buffet"! Is it obvious that I'm pregnant? I wish I had taken a picture of this thing!  The cookies were AMAZING!  Unfortunately we were so full from dinner that we weren't able to eat as many as we normally would have!
















It goes without saying - we adore our girls and cherish our roles as Mommy and Daddy. But sometimes it's nice to just be a couple. Thanks, Mom!



2 comments:

Betty W said...

You look adorable pregnant, Joanna! Glad you got this time away. I´m sure the girls were just as happy to be with their grandmother!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your Babymoon in Denver! You are stunning, as always! ♥