Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank goodness he's done with baseball!

Brandon's been gone for 4 days now and I MISS HIM!! 4 days . . . not 4 weeks, or 4 months . . . 4 days. And he'll be home tomorrow. Yay! Back when he was playing baseball, 4 days was nothing. He'd leave in February and not come home until at least September. Of course we'd see him a lot, but it's not the same as us all being home. But now I'm used to him being home. I'm used to all the wonderful things he does for me on a daily basis; like getting the car loaded in the morning, doing the dishes, picking up the house, unloading the dishwasher, and bringing my water upstairs at bedtime, just to name a few. Yes, I know I'm spoiled! I miss all these things. But mainly I miss him. I can't wait until tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

The Hooper Family said...

I completely understand. I don't know how we ever did the "see you in a few months" thing. Now, I hate going more than a few days. I'm dreading the day Kevin goes to manage affliated ball.